FAST! Water Damage Restoration in Melbourne and Surrounding Suburbs
Quick action is the key to minimizing the destruction caused by water damage. If you are unfortunate enough to be faced with a flood or water intrusion in your home or business, it is essential to have drying professionals on the scene as fast as possible.
Grime Fighters has water damage restoration teams on standby 24 hours, 7 days a week. We use state-of-the-art equipment and techniques to remove all the water, dry your property and strive to return it to its pre-loss condition, with the least possible disruption to your lives.
With the latest advancements in drying techniques, our IICRC certified technicians use optimal temperature, air movement and dehumidification to dry your property to its pre-loss condition, faster than most companies using standard drying techniques.
With Grime Fighters’ innovative drying procedures, we are able to dry most properties with its carpet and underlay in place in as little as 3 days with minimal to no demolition or opening of holes in walls. We can also dry a lot of the contents at the same time.
The first things you should do in an emergency:
- Eliminate the source of water if possible. If you cannot do this, call a plumber or qualified trades person.
- Call Grime Fighters or text the word “Emergency” on 0404-47-44-99 to begin drying immediately.
- Turn off circuit breakers (mains power) if safe to do so.
- Remove and secure small furniture if possible.
- Protect carpet from staining using foil, plastic tabs, Styrofoam blocks or plastic wrap beneath furniture legs.
- Hang drapes so that they are completely off the floor. (Putting them through a coat hanger and hooking it onto the curtain rail works well). Pin up furniture skirts.
- Remove books, shoes, paper goods, fabrics, potted plants and other items that may stain carpet or be damaged by water.
- Remove and secure any breakables including valuable paintings and pictures from any wet walls. Open draws of any wet furniture and remove the contents and spread out to dry. Remove any area rugs to an naffected area. Be careful as these can bleed onto other surfaces.
- Contact a doctor if you have any health concerns.
# Please be cautious of slip hazards. Treat all wet areas as toxic and don’t walk across wet surfaces any more than is necessary.
Call Grime Fighters Rapid Response Emergency Service Unit 24/7 on 0404 47 44 99. If you aren’t pleased with our ability to restore your property to a pre-loss condition… we’ll happily refund your Money!