Upholstery Cleaning Services Tailored To Your Needs
Pets, children and everyday wear and tear can do a number on your upholstery. We commonly spend more time on our upholstered furnishings than we do on our carpets.
Still, many people tend to neglect routine cleaning of their upholstery. Furniture becomes home to all sorts of uninvited guests such as debris, grime, germs, dust mites and odours. Regular cleaning will ensure your furniture’s longevity and keep them looking like new, while creating a healthier indoor environment for your family.
Furniture comes in a wide variety of fabrics, materials and construction and therefore cleaning methods follow suit. To ensure the quality of your upholstery cleaning and minimize the risk of permanent damage, you want to be certain the technician caring for it is suitably trained.
Grime Fighters technicians are internationally certified Master Textile Cleaners with IICRC and clean trust. We are qualified to clean all types of upholstery, even the most delicate of fabrics.
At Grime Fighters, we strive to leave you completely satisfied, or offer your money back!
Our 8-step cleaning process:
- Pre-Inspection: Our technician will perform special tests to identify the composition of material being cleaned. We will also look for any areas of concern such as stains, pre-existing damage, dye bleed, etc. The results of this inspection will effectively help us decide on what cleaning method and solutions are to be used.
- Area Preparation: We will prepare the cleaning area with drop sheets, corner guards, furniture glides and such to protect your surrounding furnishings.
- Pre-Vacuum: Thorough vacuuming before cleaning should be performed on all textiles. This step will remove dry soils and any debris found in the cracks and crevices.
- Pre-Treatment: A tailored solution specifically designed for your soiling and fabric type will be applied to break down soils and subsequently, pre-condition them for removal.
- Pre-Spotting: Any potentially difficult spots will be treated with unique solutions to increase the chances of removal.
- Extraction and Rinse: The solutions and suspended soils will be extracted with a gentle rinse using our special low moisture upholstery tool.
- Grooming: Gentle grooming of the upholstery helps reset the pile on some fabrics and assists drying.
- Post Cleaning Inspection: Our technician will review the post-cleaning results with you to ensure all your expectations have been met or exceeded.
We recommend applying Fabric Protector to your upholstered furnishings for added protection against sun fading and accidental stains.
Grime Fighters can apply either a permanent protector is suitable for all fabrics including all natural fibres and leather or a leading brand of Topical fabric protector (Scotch Guard, Dupount, Rhino Shield, etc.).
All topical fabric protectors do wear off, and should be reapplied every year with cleaning. Call us to discuss which of our fabric protectors would work best for you.
Call toll-free on 1300 399 999 to Schedule your Upholstery Cleaning Service/Quote or make an online enquiry