Tile & Grout Cleaning Services Melbourne
Grime Fighters are Tile & Grout cleaning Specialists. We offer a range of cleaning or sealing solutions to cover all your Tile & Grout cleaning needs.
With the popularity of natural and man-made tiles increasing, so have the many cleaning challenges that come with it. Over time, soil works its way into the pores of your tile and grout, causing them to look dull and dirty. Once this occurs, it is virtually impossible to remove with your standard day-to-day cleaning practices.
Tile & grout cleaning is often a difficult process and although many companies cater for this service, very few have the adequate skill, equipment or products required for satisfactory results. Trusting an unskilled operator to care for your tile and grout to can end in permanent damage that can be very costly to fix or at the very least increased rapid re-soiling.
Regardless of whether you have Ceramic, Porcelain or Natural Stone tiles our technicians are trained in the right methods to safely restore your tile and grout to its original pristine condition. We also offer a wide range of quality sealers that greatly improve your tiles’ ability to resist staining and soiling and keeping general maintenance to a minimum.
If you aren’t 100% happy with our Tile and Grout Cleaning, we GUARANTEE your Money Back!
10 Simple tips to keeping hard floors clean and sparkling:
- Place floor mats in the entries of hard floor areas for increased soil and moisture removal. The less soil brought into the area, the less there is to clean.
- Vacuum hard floors regularly. Many surfaces will appear to be clean when they’re not. Dust readily settles on floors in the same manner it settles on our windowsills. Be sure to set your vacuums floor height adjustment on the lowest possible setting.
- Attend to spills as fast as possible. Hot liquids are particularly hazardous because they penetrate surfaces more rapidly making them a lot harder to clean up. Spot removal procedures should be performed as soon as accidents occur.
- After routine wet moping, dry the area with an old white or colourfast towel or speed up drying by using fans or opening windows to get the air circulating. Using a towel will help remove any soil that is suspended in any remaining liquid. The faster the drying, the better result, and less chance for rapid re-soiling.
- When area rugs are used to decorate or soften interior hard floors, be sure to use non-slip underlay or rug pad for your safety and added protection. The backings of area rugs used by most manufacturers are abrasive. There are many excellent washable non-slip pads that are guaranteed to last many years. It is recommended that they are taken up for monthly to clean the floors underneath.
- Chairs and tables can cause serious damage to hard floors if the legs and corners are not adequately protected. Teflon or felt tabs should be used on furniture legs to prevent abrasive damage.
- Tracked in dry sand is common on hard floors in coastal areas and should be removed as soon as it is noticed. Scratches and wear patterns will dull floors and reduce any enhancement efforts.
- Clean and rinse hard floors regularly. Once per month in low traffic areas and at least weekly in high traffic or kitchen areas. Rinse with plain water unless using a recommended cleaner/protector product as recommended by your IICRC Certified Hard floor Care Specialist.
- Allow time for cleaning products to work. They are not magic, so allow dwell time on stubborn spots and stains. It takes time for the chemical action from cleaning products to occur. The more time you allow for the cleaning action to work the better the results. Extra rinsing may be required after stain removal or heavy cleaning. If you are uncertain or you think a stain may be permanent, don’t worry, just give us a call on 1300 399 999.
- Natural stone floors should be cleaned regularly with as little as warm water and a non-abrasive cloth, clean sponge or mop. When required a neutral floor cleaner can be used to help remove soils left behind after normal mopping and dusting.
Let us bring life back to your old and tired looking grout. Call 1300 399 999 today to schedule your tile & grout cleaning service/quote or inquire online.